Making employees redundant
Our redundancy selection framework will help you to assess employees at-risk of redundancy and follow a fair process when choosing who to make redundant.
Individuals in non-manager roles
This option is perfect if you need to make one or more non-management roles redundant.
It includes skills, attitude and work standards individuals need to support your business.
Each employee criteria will help you quickly and fairly compare staff in non-management roles before making your redundancy selection.
£ 500 + vat
- 10 ready-to-use criteria questions
- Criteria definition and example ideal behaviour
- Suggested importance weightings
- Selection scorecard
- Score ratings and explanatory notes
- Guidance material
- Skills, productivity and quality of work
- Team collaboration
- Attitude, behaviour and flexibility
- Disciplinary and attendance records
Choose another package
Our redundancy selection criteria questions and scorecard framework is trusted by business leaders and employees alike. It is used by many employers in a variety of industry sectors.
Experience Waypoint HR
Our next generation platform for Core HR, performance management and advanced people analytics is currently in private preview.