Making managers redundant
Our redundancy selection framework will help you to assess employees at-risk of redundancy and follow a fair process when choosing who to make redundant.
Managers and leadership teams
This option will help you make managers and leadership roles redundant.
The focus is on assessing the important capabilities, traits and qualities required to manage people, finances and operational resources.
Like the employee criteria option, each leadership criteria will help you successfully assess your managers before making a redundancy selection decision.
£ 500 + vat
- 14 ready-to-use management criteria questions
- Criteria definition and example ideal behaviour
- Suggested importance weightings
- Selection scorecard
- Score ratings and explanatory notes
- Guidance material
- Strategy, leadership and vision
- Building relationships and results
- Managing people, finances and change
- Disciplinary and attendance records
Our redundancy selection criteria questions and scorecard framework is trusted by business leaders and employees alike. It is used by many employers in a variety of industry sectors.
Experience Waypoint HR
Our next generation platform for Core HR, performance management and advanced people analytics is currently in private preview.