Step 1 — Pool of Selection
- Identify roles and staff at risk of redundancy
- Plan your redundancy timeline and gather paperwork
Step 2 — Selection Criteria and Scoring Staff
- Define important criteria and tell staff
- Score staff against agreed criteria
Step 3 — Decisions and notifications
- Review scores and rank staff against each other
- Make selection decision of who will leave
- Inform staff being made redundant
Three options to choose from
We have three grouped our Questions are grouped by employee core skills and leadership qualities questions.
Question are available separately or as a combined option.
Core skills, attitude and behaviour.
Managing people, finances and operational resources
Employee + Leadership
Includes both employee skills and leadership qualities.