Say goodbye to old fashioned personnel systems
WaypointHR - The Open Source HR Database
WaypointHR is an Open Source human resource database, providing organisations with a free, immediate and flexible Human Resource Management System (HRIS).
For help installing, getting started or using WaypointHR, please see support.WaypointHR.com
With WaypointHR you can record and store all your important employee information including:
- Personal details and emergency contact information
- Holiday, sickness and absence history
- Employment, contract, job and salary details
- Discipline and grievance records
- Performance appraisal records
- Exit interviews and employment termination
- Current and historical data
- and much more...
WaypointHR is a robust and scalable HRM platform used to electronically store staff information, doing away with the need for paper-based personnel files.
WaypointHR is free to download, free to install and free of charge, with no purchase costs and licence fees.
WaypointHR can store unlimited employee records and have an unlimited number of users.
Flexible employee records...
- Employee records, performance appraisals, absence, exit interviews
- Unlimited number of employee records and HR administrators
- Easy set-up, easy get started and no technical skills required
- Free user manuals, learning material and tutorials
- More features...
- Free Open Source Software to download, install and use on own server
- Web option includes daily back-ups, off-site data storage and encryption
- No IT hardware, software or upgrade checks required with hosted version
- 24/7 software support and incident tracking
- Download for FREE...
Scalable for growing organisations...
- Supports multi-currency, multi-location and includes management reports
- Cost-effective hosted data option includes free set-up and free support
- Easy migration from existing HRIS
- Read more...